Monday, November 26, 2012

super highway


Its weird to learn that the internet was created by the military. I think that the internet although very broad and open is still controlled by the military. I also believe that they will always have the upper hand when it comes to new technology.

A information super highway I feel already exist. I feel that there can be people that can regulate it but I don’t think anybody or government wants that task. I think there is so many obstacles that come with that responsibility. People in general feel that if the Internet is open that this super highway will never be closed. I disagree I think that eventually people will mess this up. Its weird how the world works its like we have something good and we find was to mess it up.

Lets be real the Digital Divide is huge and there are many different factors but the biggest is the pay grade for Americans. Most of America is poor or below the poverty level which means that for them to try and “keep up with the joneses” then they will have to give up one of their expenses that they have now and they can’t afford it. If the Internet gets regulated there will be outrageous fees and cost. As soon as that happens there will be only a few people in the world that will have the ability to do what they want on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment